Snyder of Berlin Three Pepper Cheese Puff-N-Bites
Taste test: These snacks took the same form as the cheeseless Salted Caramel version of Puff-N-Bites, with tater tot-like shapes, but this time they promised actual cheese, and not just one kind of pepper, but three! The surfaces had a bright orange color, with some tiny green spots that were presumably the peppers, but you really had to look for them to spot them.
We crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch with a very tasty mix of cheese and peppers. The peppers weren't extremely hot, but eating several pieces in a row did bring a nice mild burn that enhanced the cheese taste and lingered for a while. Very good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheese smell.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road