Sneaky Snacks White Cheddar Baked Cheese Puffs
Taste test: This smallish bag contained lots of fairly thin, pale yellow cheese puffs, with most of the pieces fairly straight or just gently curved.
We crunched in to find a crisp texture with a good hit of cheese initially, but some of our snackers noted a weird aftertaste, very different from most cheese puffs. Nothing really awful about the aftertaste, but just not good either. About half of those who tried thought they were like regular cheese puffs. We checked the ingredients and found that the second ingredient (after Cornmeal) was Navy Beans, which we've never before seen in a cheese puff, so that might help explain the taste.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird. Maybe some cheese, but definitely something else too.
From the package: “Snacks with Benefits™” ... “What happens when you combine great snacks, awesome flavor and add healthy ingredients? Yup, you got it, Snacks with Benefits.” ... “We Sneak 'Good Stuff' Info Snacks! Every Serving Contains: 130 Calories, Good Source of Fiber, 3g Protein, 5g Fat, Made with Non-GMO Ingredients, 100% Natural, Gluten Free”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Sneaky Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road