Snacky Saladitos Horneados
Taste test: This bag from Colombia contained fairly short, stubby puffs with a light yellow color, and they were supposed to be butter flavored.
When we crunched in, we were surprised by the relative lack of flavor, as there was a fairly bland corn flavor, only maybe remotely buttery. After eating a few puffs, there was more a buttery flavor in the aftertaste, so the taste did improve a bit. Still nothing great, but not bad either.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like butter, but not strong.
From the package: “Expandido de maiz Sabor de Mantequilla” ... “Butter Flavored Snacks” ... “Artificial Flavor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Helados Juli's Frozen Dessert, East Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road