Snacky Saladitos Horneados
Taste test: This bag from Colombia contained fairly short, stubby puffs with a light yellow color, and they were supposed to be butter flavored.
When we crunched in, we were surprised by the relative lack of flavor, as there was a fairly bland corn flavor, only maybe remotely buttery. After eating a few puffs, there was more a buttery flavor in the aftertaste, so the taste did improve a bit. Still nothing great, but not bad either.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like butter, but not strong.
From the package: “Expandido de maiz Sabor de Mantequilla” ... “Butter Flavored Snacks” ... “Artificial Flavor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road