Simply Good Cheetos
Taste test: This version of Cheetos from Taiwan had generally the same types of wiggly shapes as other Crunchy Cheetos, with a pale yellow color and some whitish areas, much like other white cheddar snacks.
I crunched in to find a crisp feel and different levels of crunchiness from piece to piece, with lots of delicious white cheddar flavor. They were so good that I ate a bunch in rapid succession, resulting in a whole lot of cheese residue caked onto my fingertips (which I licked to get even more cheese flavor).
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More toasted corn than cheese, but nice.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road