Simply Good Cheetos
Taste test: This version of Cheetos from Taiwan had generally the same types of wiggly shapes as other Crunchy Cheetos, with a pale yellow color and some whitish areas, much like other white cheddar snacks.
I crunched in to find a crisp feel and different levels of crunchiness from piece to piece, with lots of delicious white cheddar flavor. They were so good that I ate a bunch in rapid succession, resulting in a whole lot of cheese residue caked onto my fingertips (which I licked to get even more cheese flavor).
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More toasted corn than cheese, but nice.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road