Simply Cheetos Puffed Corn White Cheddar
Taste test: This version of Cheetos consisted of small, C-shaped twists with a very pale yellow color.
They had a confusingly close name to Simply Cheetos Puffs White Cheddar and were similar in terms of taste, but the form was different, as these were curvier, smaller and a little less dense. They had a good crispness and a very light crunch, with a mild and very tasty cheddar flavor, although less cheesy than many of the other kinds of Cheetos (and we've tried lots of them). Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit strange. Not really like cheese, not like corn either, but not really bad.
From the package: “Great taste, Good fun!® No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Simply put: our Simply snacks are the ones you feel good about sharing with the people you love most!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published November 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road