Si Senor Mucho Cheese
Taste test: These cheese puffs had odd shapes, with a curly overall look but weird bumps along the outside edges of most curls, plus assorted other strange shapes. They weren't fully covered with cheese powder, as there were some bare yellow areas, but the parts that did have cheese powder were quite fluorescent orange.
I crunched in and was immediately impressed by the intense cheddar cheese flavor, as it was sharp and quite tasty. So "Mucho Cheese" was a well-earned name. However, the texture of most of the pieces didn't quite live up to the taste, as the curls had sort of a styrofoam-like feel upon biting in. It fell right between soft/melty and hard/crunchy, and it didn't really help things. But even as I kept re-noticing the texture as I ate more pieces, I was reminded of just how good they tasted, and the cheese really was quite delicious, so that made up a bit for the texture.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong cheese smell. Sharp.
From the package: “El Snack #1 de los Hispanos”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Interex Corp.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at El Rancho Super Market, Menlo Park, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road