Serious Cheesy Puffs Sriracha Cheddar
Taste test: These cheese puffs had the same irregular and generally extra-long puff shapes as the Serious Blue Cheese & Jalapeno flavor, but they looked quite different thanks to lots of dark orange seasoning.
I crunched in to notice all at once a crisp, styrofoam-like crunch and a whole lot of seriously hot flavor. The mix of cheese and heat was quite tasty — and also pretty darn hot. I hadn't anticipated this much heat, so I had to run to grab a beverage. Even after multiple sips of grape juice, the hot aftertaste gradually roared back. Very tasty, very hot. Not quite the best texture.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, tangy spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “Made in Portland” ... “Absurdly large puffs” ... “Bold, gourmet flavors” ... “100% real, hormone-free cheese from Pacific NW” ... “Bob's Red Mills® corn from Oregon and California” ... “Not made with genetically engineered ingredients” ... “No fake 'natural flavors' ”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Fuller Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (412 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road