Señorial Bolitas Queso
Taste test: These cheese balls had a light coating of bright orange seasoning, with some of the yellow corn puff base showing through where there wasn't orange stuff.
I crunched in to find a crisp crunch and lots of great cheese flavor. The taste was on the sweet side of things, and I just couldn't resist going back to the bag for more and more cheese balls. The cheese left some bright orange residue on my fingertips, a great opportunity to lick and taste more cheese!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Extruded Flavored Corn Snack” ... “Instructions: Ready for consumption.” ... “Product of Guatemala”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Phú Cuong Market, Dorchester Ave. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road