Señorial Bolitas Queso
Taste test: These cheese balls had a light coating of bright orange seasoning, with some of the yellow corn puff base showing through where there wasn't orange stuff.
I crunched in to find a crisp crunch and lots of great cheese flavor. The taste was on the sweet side of things, and I just couldn't resist going back to the bag for more and more cheese balls. The cheese left some bright orange residue on my fingertips, a great opportunity to lick and taste more cheese!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Extruded Flavored Corn Snack” ... “Instructions: Ready for consumption.” ... “Product of Guatemala”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Guatemala (11 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road