Taste test: This Mexican version of Crunchy Cheetos looked mostly like the American version, except in color, as the curls were overall medium-orange in color (not quite as bright as we've come to expect) with some very small, much darker spots on them.
I crunched in to find the usual Cheetos crunch and a nice cheesy flavor that was a lot like the original, but with just a slight hint of some sort of hot pepper at first. The heat grew a bit as I ate more. Still nothing major for heat, but it was a nice tasty mix of cheese and hot pepper. The heat stuck around for an aftertaste, still nothing dramatic, but a nice mild burn. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese smell.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road