Taste test: This Mexican version of Crunchy Cheetos looked mostly like the American version, except in color, as the curls were overall medium-orange in color (not quite as bright as we've come to expect) with some very small, much darker spots on them.
I crunched in to find the usual Cheetos crunch and a nice cheesy flavor that was a lot like the original, but with just a slight hint of some sort of hot pepper at first. The heat grew a bit as I ate more. Still nothing major for heat, but it was a nice tasty mix of cheese and hot pepper. The heat stuck around for an aftertaste, still nothing dramatic, but a nice mild burn. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese smell.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road