Taste test: This Mexican version of Crunchy Cheetos looked mostly like the American version, except in color, as the curls were overall medium-orange in color (not quite as bright as we've come to expect) with some very small, much darker spots on them.
I crunched in to find the usual Cheetos crunch and a nice cheesy flavor that was a lot like the original, but with just a slight hint of some sort of hot pepper at first. The heat grew a bit as I ate more. Still nothing major for heat, but it was a nice tasty mix of cheese and hot pepper. The heat stuck around for an aftertaste, still nothing dramatic, but a nice mild burn. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese smell.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road