Rico's Crunchy Cheese Twists
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls came in a variety of shapes and generally had a good crunch to them, with logs of bright orange seasoning and a nice buttery cheddar taste.
Our tasters liked them a lot, and in many cases they returned to the chip bowl for seconds. The bag contained one very oddly shaped piece that looked sort of like a sheep dog (albeit a fluorescent orange sheep dog).
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, almost buttery, cheddar smell.
From the package: “Real Cheddar”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: National Food Corp.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Publix. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road