Rico's Crunchy Cheese Twists
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls came in a variety of shapes and generally had a good crunch to them, with logs of bright orange seasoning and a nice buttery cheddar taste.
Our tasters liked them a lot, and in many cases they returned to the chip bowl for seconds. The bag contained one very oddly shaped piece that looked sort of like a sheep dog (albeit a fluorescent orange sheep dog).
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, almost buttery, cheddar smell.
From the package: “Real Cheddar”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: National Food Corp.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Publix. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road