Rico's Cheese Flavored Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs didn't come from one of the well-known national cheese puff brands, but they stood up to our snackers' scrutiny as some of the best.
The curls were thick and bright orange in color, with a great light, crisp texture and lots of great cheese taste. Plus, the bag was filled all the way to the top! Great cheese puffs.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheddar cheese smell.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: National Food Corp.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sedano's Supermarket, Little Havana, Miami. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road