Rap Snacks Trina Honey Jalapeño Cheese Puffs
Taste test: These cheese puffs didn't look much different from Trina's Honeydew version, but there was a bit more fine dark seasoning smattered on the surface of the generally bright orange puffs.
We crunched in to find a soft, fairly crisp crunch and a taste that did indeed combine some jalapeno heat with a nice sweet honey flavor. Initially, honey won out in the battle of hot vs. sweet, but the heat grew hotter (to a middling level) and ended up being all alone in the aftertaste. An unusual tale on cheese puffs, quite good!
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest hint of jalapeño, but otherwise not like honey or cheese at all.
From the package: ” 'Let the chips fall where they lay, and where they land is where they stay! — Trina' ”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tejeda Family Market, Mattapan. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road