RaceTrac Cheese Curls Jalapeño Popper
Taste test: These cheese curls had thick shapes and very gentle curves (and hardly any curves in some cases), so they looked a whole lot like the Herr's Jalapeño Popper Curls.
We crunched in to find a crisp, dense feel and a super-tasty mix of cheese and spices. The heat was comparatively mild, but there was a bit, and the tangy cheese flavor was delicious. Mmm.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy cheese smell, but fairly mild.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at RaceTrac gas station. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road