RaceTrac Cheese Curls Jalapeño Popper
Taste test: These cheese curls had thick shapes and very gentle curves (and hardly any curves in some cases), so they looked a whole lot like the Herr's Jalapeño Popper Curls.
We crunched in to find a crisp, dense feel and a super-tasty mix of cheese and spices. The heat was comparatively mild, but there was a bit, and the tangy cheese flavor was delicious. Mmm.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy cheese smell, but fairly mild.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at RaceTrac gas station. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road