Puffworks Original Peanut Butter Puffs
Taste test: We've eaten some peanut butter-covered corn puffs like this from many other countries — Serbia, Croatia, Korea, Switzerland, Poland, Israel, Germany and Turkey — but this was the first one we found that was made in the USA.
These puffs varied in size, with smallish, uneven shapes, and they had a uniform golden beige peanut butter color. They were smaller than most of those international versions. I crunched in to find a soft, kind of crisp, kind of crumbly feel on the first bite, and then after that it felt — and tasted — like there was a bunch of slightly gritty peanut butter in my mouth. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Deliciously high in protein” ... “Simply 3 ingredients” ... “Bite sized” ... “Puffworks puffs are made by hand one batch at a time” ... “Simple, healthy & great tasting.” ... “Puffworks happens to be located near the end of the Oregon Trail, which might explain our Artisinal Puffmaker's Pioneering Spirit.” ... “Ingredients: Organic Peanut Butter [Peanuts], Non-GMO Yellow Corn, Salt. Contains: Peanuts”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Yowza Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road