Pringles French Onion Dip
Taste test: This new flavor of Pringles didn't have any seasoning visible on the surfaces, so it was just the pale yellow/beige Pringles color.
But we crunched in and could immediately taste lots of French onion dip, and it was quite tasty. The flavoring was very oniony and sweet, without being too oniony or at all sugary, and it really did taste like onion dip. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet onion smell.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road