Pringles French Onion Dip
Taste test: This new flavor of Pringles didn't have any seasoning visible on the surfaces, so it was just the pale yellow/beige Pringles color.
But we crunched in and could immediately taste lots of French onion dip, and it was quite tasty. The flavoring was very oniony and sweet, without being too oniony or at all sugary, and it really did taste like onion dip. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet onion smell.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road