Pringles French Onion Dip
Taste test: This new flavor of Pringles didn't have any seasoning visible on the surfaces, so it was just the pale yellow/beige Pringles color.
But we crunched in and could immediately taste lots of French onion dip, and it was quite tasty. The flavoring was very oniony and sweet, without being too oniony or at all sugary, and it really did taste like onion dip. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet onion smell.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (110 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road