Planters Cheez Curls
Taste test: These cheese curls, in the familiar Planters can, returned to store shelves after being absent for many years — much like the Planters Cheez Balls. They looked a whole lot like Crunchy Cheetos, with bright orange colors and irregular shapes.
We crunched in to find a pretty good taste, not quite as cheesy as some curls, so there was a mix of corn and cheese, but the taste was somewhat to the cheese end of the spectrum. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, maybe the edge of too strong,
From the package: “It's back”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Kraft Heinz
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Jewel-Osco, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road