Planters Cheez Balls White Cheddar
Taste test: These cheese balls had the same shapes as the original Planters Cheez Balls, but with a light yellow color instead of orange, plus there was a very light smattering of tiny green bits (easy to miss if you don't look carefully, but we are professional snack tasters).
We crunched in to find a great crisp feel and lots of excellent white cheddar. Really tasty, it was tough to stop eating piece after piece.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell. Just a bit on the bad-cheese side of things.
From the package: “Canisters are filled by weight some settling may occur” ... “Ingredients: Degermed Yellow Cornmeal, Canola Oil, Dried Cheese Blend (Whey, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Lactose, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphates), Mono- and Diglycerides.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Kraft Heinz
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Publix. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road