Pirate's Booty Wild Tings Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: Much like the Lotso Nacho of "Pirate's Booty Wild Tings," this snack was actually flavored crunchy cheese curls, not any direct match for Pirate's Booty in shape or texture, but for whatever reason, the folks at Pirate Brands decided to attach the Pirate's Booty brand to it. The pieces had a bright yellow color with many smallish green seasoning bits on the surfaces, and their shapes were typical of crunchy cheese curls.
We crunched in to find a fairly light crunch as crunchy cheese curls go, with a flavor that was mild but still a very close match for sour cream and onion potato chips — which was impressive given that this is a corn-based snack. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very much like sour cream and onion potato chips.
From the package: “Epic flavor!” ... “Super crunchy!” ... “Take a snack adventure on the 'wild' side and discover Pirate's Booty Wild Tings™. Pirate's Booty Wild Tings is a bolder and crunchier snack that delivers delicious, adventurous flavor without compromise! These super tasty corn sticks are baked to perfection with no artificial flavors for preservatives.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
- All Pirate's Booty and imitators (15 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (134 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road