Pirate's Booty Wild Tings Lotso Nacho
Taste test: We've seen the Tings brand from this same company before, but previously it stood alone as its own brand as Original Tings or Sunflower Butter Tings. Now it's a sub-brand of Pirate's Booty, which seemed like an odd choice. The snacks were shaped like those others Tings — the same kinds of shapes as Crunchy Cheetos. They were nothing like what everyone knows as Pirate's Booty.
The cheese curls had lighter orange color than Cheetos generally, plus some areas of a darker orange scattered throughout. We crunched in to find a good crispness and a crunch that was similar to Cheetos except lighter. The bag promised an intense nacho cheese flavor, and there was indeed an intense spicy cheese flavor, but it didn't quite match up with what typically passes for Nacho Cheese. That's not to say it was bad at all; it was tangy, mildly hot and quite tasty. Very good! (Unfortunately, the bag was filled less than halfway!)
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tangy cheese smell. Nice!
From the package: “Epic flavor!” ... “Super crunchy!” ... “Take a snack adventure on the 'wild' side and discover Pirate's Booty Wild Tings™. Pirate's Booty Wild Tings is a bolder and crunchier snack that delivers delicious, adventurous flavor without compromise! These super tasty corn sticks are baked to perfection with no artificial flavors for preservatives.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road