Pirate's Booty Ranch
Taste test: This version of Pirate's Booty had a pale yellow color, with some areas a bit less pale, plus some dark green seasoning bits scattered over the surfaces. The shapes varied a lot, with some C-shaped, some almost like spirals and lots of other random shapes as well.
Most of the pieces had a nice crispy crunch (some were softer). The mix of the corn/rice puffs with buttermilk and ranch seasoning was pretty tasty. The ranch had a little kick to it at times, a big change from the original Pirate's Booty.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit different from the usual ranch smell, but still ranch-like.
From the package: “Baked Rice and Corn Puffs”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road