Pirate's Booty New York Pizza
Taste test: This version of Pirate's Booty had the same shape as the original white cheddar version but the pieces looked much different, with a light orange color and some tiny bits of green.
When our tasters crunched in, this flavor didn't generate much enthusiasm, as the pizza taste was kind of weak. Some of the pieces had noticeably more flavoring on them than the others, and those were a bit better, but the taste of most of the pieces was just not impressive. So these were kind of a disappointment.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a mild cheese and tomato smell, but not really like a pizza.
From the package: “Ahoy matey! Drop anchor and discover our crunchy treasure, Pirate's Booty. These tasty puffs are baked to perfection with real, all natural ingredients. Pirate's Booty New York Pizza is a great-tasting snack made from rice and corn blended with tomat, real mozzarella cheese and Italian spices.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road