Pik-Nik Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: The cheese curls in this large can had a bright orange color, not quite as bright as some of the other cheese curls, but still, quite orange.
Oddly, some of the pieces also had tiny spots of green on them. The pieces had the same sorts of random shapes as you tend to get from crunchy cheese curls, but most of the pieces were smallish and thin. I popped a few pieces into my mouth to find that they were particularly crunchy, so that was very nice. The taste was quite good as well, with lots of cheese and also a bit of toasted corn. Hard to stop eating these once I started!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell.
From the package: “These savory curls have BIG cheddar taste and serious crunch! From Pik-Nik — for over 70 years, creator of your favorite snacks.” ... “Made With Real Cheese” ... “0g Trans Fat” ... “Gluten Free” ... “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road