Pik-Nik Puffs Cheese Balls
Taste test: These midsize cheese balls had a bright orange color and sure looked tempting, so were grabbed a bunch and crunched in to find a soft texture and great crispness, with lots of cheese taste.
There wasn't so much cheese powder that it got all over the place, but it sure tasted like there was. Our tasters were big fans and kept going back to the can for extra handfuls. Excellent.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheddar smell.
From the package: “Made With Real Cheese” ... “0g Trans Fat Gluten Free” ... “Family Size” ... “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road