Pik-Nik Puffs Cheese Balls
Taste test: These midsize cheese balls had a bright orange color and sure looked tempting, so were grabbed a bunch and crunched in to find a soft texture and great crispness, with lots of cheese taste.
There wasn't so much cheese powder that it got all over the place, but it sure tasted like there was. Our tasters were big fans and kept going back to the can for extra handfuls. Excellent.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheddar smell.
From the package: “Made With Real Cheese” ... “0g Trans Fat Gluten Free” ... “Family Size” ... “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road