Pik-Nik Puffs Cheese Balls
Taste test: These midsize cheese balls had a bright orange color and sure looked tempting, so were grabbed a bunch and crunched in to find a soft texture and great crispness, with lots of cheese taste.
There wasn't so much cheese powder that it got all over the place, but it sure tasted like there was. Our tasters were big fans and kept going back to the can for extra handfuls. Excellent.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheddar smell.
From the package: “Made With Real Cheese” ... “0g Trans Fat Gluten Free” ... “Family Size” ... “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road