Oriental Super Ring
Taste test: These corn-based snacks were basically cheese puffs shaped like rings, fairly small in size, with a bright, yellowish orange cheese powder on the surfaces.
I grabbed a handful of pieces and crunched in to find a crisp, very soft feel and a taste that was far different from typical cheese puffs — these were sweet, with the sweetness more noticeable than the cheese. Somehow, this combination worked, and I couldn't stop eating one piece after another until bag was just about empty. Wow, good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell, cheddary.
From the package: “Cheese with Natural Colour” ... “Contains Real Cheese” ... “Cheese Flavoured Snacks/Keropok Perisa Keju/Frites Aux Fromage” ... “Made in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Andrew McIntosh in Malaysia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road