Oriental Super Ring
Taste test: These corn-based snacks were basically cheese puffs shaped like rings, fairly small in size, with a bright, yellowish orange cheese powder on the surfaces.
I grabbed a handful of pieces and crunched in to find a crisp, very soft feel and a taste that was far different from typical cheese puffs — these were sweet, with the sweetness more noticeable than the cheese. Somehow, this combination worked, and I couldn't stop eating one piece after another until bag was just about empty. Wow, good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell, cheddary.
From the package: “Cheese with Natural Colour” ... “Contains Real Cheese” ... “Cheese Flavoured Snacks/Keropok Perisa Keju/Frites Aux Fromage” ... “Made in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road