Oorifood Premeum Garlic Snack
Taste test: These cheese puff-like snacks were quite a surprise, because contrary to the name on the label, they weren't garlicy at all.
People liked the taste, which was kind of sweet and fairly tasty. One taster compared it to Kix cereal. It was hard to get people to try these, as garlic just scares some of our snackers off, but many of those who did try these ended up kind of liking them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not garlicy at all.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road