Old Dutch Crunchys Extreme Cheddar
Taste test: This bag of crunchy cheese curls used the unfortunate gimmick of tinting the window area of the bag with some orange, giving the impression that the Crunchys inside were more orange than they really were.
I don't know why they bothered, because these curls had plenty of bright orange seasoning on them anyway. Although the curls came in a variety of shapes and lengths, the shapes wee generally less irregular then Crunchy Cheetos, as most of the pieces were narrow and mostly straight, with varying lengths. There were just a few really irregular pieces here and there. The curls had an excellent crispness and a good crunch, and they tasted quite good, with lots of cheddar flavor, as well as a good toasted corn taste. I'm not sure that I would rate the level of cheddar as "extreme" when comparing to other cheese curls that also claim to be quite cheddary, but these did have a lot of cheddar and tasted very good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mix of toasted corn and cheese, but not particularly extreme in the cheddar department.
From the package: “Grignotises à saveur fromage cheddar extrême” ... Trust “Crunchy when he says Old Dutch Crunchys pack a powerful bite! Experience the cheesy goodness of Old Dutch Extreme Cheddar Crunchys. You'll be glad you did.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road