Old Vienna Crunchy Nuggets Red Hot Riplets
Taste test: These snacks took on a somewhat unusual form, as they were generally similar to crunchy cheese curls, except rather than having a whole variety of length and shapes, they took just the smallish ones. Sizes still varied quite a bit, from somewhat small to very small, and the pieces had a light orange color with some scattered dark bits.
We crunched in to find that crunch levels varied from piece to piece, but flavor didn't vary — they were all loaded with lots of cheese spiced up by a very tasty heat.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like hot sauce, but not actually hot to make my mouth water.
From the package: “Cheese Flavored Corn Snack” ... “Flavored with St. Louis Style Hot Sauce”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Vienna LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road