Old Vienna Crunchy Nuggets Red Hot Riplets
Taste test: These snacks took on a somewhat unusual form, as they were generally similar to crunchy cheese curls, except rather than having a whole variety of length and shapes, they took just the smallish ones. Sizes still varied quite a bit, from somewhat small to very small, and the pieces had a light orange color with some scattered dark bits.
We crunched in to find that crunch levels varied from piece to piece, but flavor didn't vary — they were all loaded with lots of cheese spiced up by a very tasty heat.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like hot sauce, but not actually hot to make my mouth water.
From the package: “Cheese Flavored Corn Snack” ... “Flavored with St. Louis Style Hot Sauce”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Vienna LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road