Oishi Strawberry Flavor Corn Curls
Taste test: This bag contained light yellow, corn-based curls, typically a bit over an inch long and with minimal curvature, each bearing a thin stripe of light pink strawberry frosting along one edge. The frosting was lighter in color and generally less generous in volume than the ones pictured on the bag.
I crunched in to find a light crunch, with a fairly bland taste from the plain, cheese-free corn curl, and a flavor that was sort of like strawberry yogurt from the frosting. An OK taste, but nothing really impressive here.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet strawberry smell, pretty good.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road