Off the Eaten Path Veggie Puffs Spicy Cheddar
Taste test: When Off the Eaten Path took on the challenge of making a different kind of cheese puff, they shook things up by changing the very base of the puffs — out with the usual Corn Meal and in with Chickpea Flour and Yellow Pea Flour.
We opened the bag to find thin, fairly short puffs with slightly wiggly shapes and a light orange color, plus some scattered darker seasoning bits. We crunched in to find a lightly crunchy feel that wasn't much different from corn-based puffs, with a taste that was just what they promised — quite cheddary, with spices enhancing the cheese to the point of deliciousness while adding a nice hot kick. These puffs were loaded with flavor and were just excellent.
Shop: Buy Off the Eaten Path on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, like a spicy queso dip.
From the package: “Hungry for a new adventure?™ Try Veggie Puffs — Deliciously Different from chips. Packed with Chickpeas, Peas, Cheddar Cheese and a Spicy Kick”
Online store: Buy Off the Eaten Path on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Off the Eaten Path (9 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (146 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road