Nicks Flamin' Hot Sauce Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These curls had wiggly, irregular shapes and a nice mix of red and orange on the surfaces, a look very similar to Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
We crunched in to find a solid crunch, stronger and a little less crisp than the corresponding Cheetos, with a tangy cheese taste to start and then a bit of heat after that. The heat seemed a bit milder than Flamin' Hot Cheetos, though there was still a good kick of heat, with a flavor that was about equally tasty. Good hot curls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheese and corn smell, slightly tangy but not hot.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Nicks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Mike's Fresh Market, Detroit. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road