Nicks Flamin' Hot Sauce Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These curls had wiggly, irregular shapes and a nice mix of red and orange on the surfaces, a look very similar to Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
We crunched in to find a solid crunch, stronger and a little less crisp than the corresponding Cheetos, with a tangy cheese taste to start and then a bit of heat after that. The heat seemed a bit milder than Flamin' Hot Cheetos, though there was still a good kick of heat, with a flavor that was about equally tasty. Good hot curls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheese and corn smell, slightly tangy but not hot.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Nicks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Mike's Fresh Market, Detroit. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road