Nabisco Cheez Mania Cheese Curls
Taste test: This can contained some the brightest orange-colored cheese curls we've ever seen.
Most of the pieces were fairly small, but the curls came in a variety of shapes and sizes similar to Crunchy Cheetos. They weren't just the brighest cheese curls, but some of the strongest-flavored as well. It wasn't the typical fluorescent cheese curl flavor, as this was more of a spot-on Kraft Macaroni & Cheese type of flavor. (Interestingly, this same idea has been tried by Cheez Doodles, which once made a type of puff that tried to copy not just the flavor, but also the shape of macaroni and cheese.)
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells exactly like Kraft Mac & Cheese.
From the package: “Cheese Snacks / Bocados Con Sabor a Queso”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road