Nabisco Cheez Mania Cheese Curls
Taste test: This can contained some the brightest orange-colored cheese curls we've ever seen.
Most of the pieces were fairly small, but the curls came in a variety of shapes and sizes similar to Crunchy Cheetos. They weren't just the brighest cheese curls, but some of the strongest-flavored as well. It wasn't the typical fluorescent cheese curl flavor, as this was more of a spot-on Kraft Macaroni & Cheese type of flavor. (Interestingly, this same idea has been tried by Cheez Doodles, which once made a type of puff that tried to copy not just the flavor, but also the shape of macaroni and cheese.)
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells exactly like Kraft Mac & Cheese.
From the package: “Cheese Snacks / Bocados Con Sabor a Queso”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road