Munch Rights Incredi-Puffs Cheesy Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: This version of Incredi-Puffs had the same thin shapes and straight to mildly curvy shapes as their other cheese puffs flavors, with a light yellow color that had just a slight orange glow.
We crunched in to find a light crunch with good crispness. The taste was just OK by the standards of this big fan of both cheddar and sour cream, as it wasn't a standout and was really mild for both of the flavors, making it kind of bland as these things go. Probably the weakest of the Incredi-Puffs flavors.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong, about an even mix of sour cream and cheddar.
From the package: “a sharp and tangy tango for your taste buds in a wholesome, plant-based snack” ... “Made with wholesome ingredients you can actually pronounce. Better-for-you, better-tasting Munch Rights® Incredi-Puffs™ are baked instead of fried, have 30% less fat than traditional potato chips, and are completely free of artificial flavors, preservatives, trans fats and gluten. What aren't they three of? Incredible taste!"
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wyandot, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road