Mr. Topper's Cheez Sticks
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls from Trinidad came in generally short, squat pieces, not the longer pieces typical of cheese curls, nor like the long, thin ones pictured on the bag. They were also way more orange than the bag's practically yellow ones, with a seriously bright orange color.
We crunched in to find lots and lots of tasty cheddar, but there was a softer crunch than typical cheese curls, with a below-average level of crispness. Still, they were quite tasty and the cheese was really quite good. The pieces were sufficiently small that it took a long time to eat the whole bag.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Real Cheez!” ... “Enjoy a crunchy snack!” ... “Made in Trinidad & Tobago”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road