Mr. Topper's Cheez Sticks
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls from Trinidad came in generally short, squat pieces, not the longer pieces typical of cheese curls, nor like the long, thin ones pictured on the bag. They were also way more orange than the bag's practically yellow ones, with a seriously bright orange color.
We crunched in to find lots and lots of tasty cheddar, but there was a softer crunch than typical cheese curls, with a below-average level of crispness. Still, they were quite tasty and the cheese was really quite good. The pieces were sufficiently small that it took a long time to eat the whole bag.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Real Cheez!” ... “Enjoy a crunchy snack!” ... “Made in Trinidad & Tobago”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road