Mr. Topper's Cheez Balls Hot 'n Spicy
Taste test: These cheese balls were smallish and roundish, but not quite round, with shapes generally more like short tubes with rounded ends. Unlike some hot cheese puffs that bring some red or green into the color mix, these were all bright orange.
We crunched in to find a soft, crisp, light texture with a middling level of cheese. There was no heat at all initially, but a mild hot kick did emerge after we ate a few pieces in a row. The spice grew hotter after eating even more, but it never got super-hot. The mix of cheese and heat, along with the small size, made it hard to avoid eating lots of pieces in rapid succession. Not quite the top tier of hot cheese balls, as some that we've tried were even more flavorful, but still very good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really cheesy.
From the package: “Enjoy a crunch snack!” ... “Real Cheez!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road