Mr. Topper's Cheez Balls Hot 'n Spicy
Taste test: These cheese balls were smallish and roundish, but not quite round, with shapes generally more like short tubes with rounded ends. Unlike some hot cheese puffs that bring some red or green into the color mix, these were all bright orange.
We crunched in to find a soft, crisp, light texture with a middling level of cheese. There was no heat at all initially, but a mild hot kick did emerge after we ate a few pieces in a row. The spice grew hotter after eating even more, but it never got super-hot. The mix of cheese and heat, along with the small size, made it hard to avoid eating lots of pieces in rapid succession. Not quite the top tier of hot cheese balls, as some that we've tried were even more flavorful, but still very good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really cheesy.
From the package: “Enjoy a crunch snack!” ... “Real Cheez!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road