Sensible Portions Miner's Gold White Cheddar Puffs
Taste test: These puffs were yet another obvious attempt to duplicate the formula of Pirate's Booty, with weird-shaped puffs lightly covered with white cheddar cheese.
They were OK, but I'd much rather have a normal cheese puff, as they're typically tastier, with the main ingredient being corn (rather than a mix of corn and rice in this case) and a lot more cheese. And really, can't any of these snack companies come up with original ideas instead of ripping off Pirate's Booty?
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Yeehaw! Sensible Portions struck it rich this time with Miner's Gold! You'll want to trade and barter your old snacks for these delicious golden nuggets. All natural and baked, this great tasting 130 calorie snack is an incredible find.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road