Mike-Sells Puffcorn Cheese
Taste test: These looked sort of like popcorn, but they were actually cheese puffs that were somehow made into that shape.
They tasted pretty good, similar to other cheese puffs such as Jax, with a good amount of cheese. The level of cheese coating seemed to be less consistent than on your standard cheese puff, probably due in large part to the irregular shape.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cheese puffs, such as Jax.
From the package: “No hulls! No hard kernels!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road