Mike-Sells Puffcorn Cheese
Taste test: These looked sort of like popcorn, but they were actually cheese puffs that were somehow made into that shape.
They tasted pretty good, similar to other cheese puffs such as Jax, with a good amount of cheese. The level of cheese coating seemed to be less consistent than on your standard cheese puff, probably due in large part to the irregular shape.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cheese puffs, such as Jax.
From the package: “No hulls! No hard kernels!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Speedway gas station, Indianapolis. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road