Michael Season's Natural Gourmet Baked Cheese Curls Cheddar
Taste test: These cheese curls were a huge hit at the chip bowl.
(They claimed to have 50% less fat than other cheese curls, but we didn't take that into account when deciding that they were delicious.) The bag was about 1/3 full and contained curls with a bright yellowish orange color. The curls came in a variety of sizes, had a pretty good crunch, a nice crispness, and most importantly, and excellent cheese flavor. The cheese was just amazing in terms of taste, but it didn't adhere to the curls well at all. We got more cheese powder on our fingers from these than from any other curls we've ever tried. So you should plan to either bring a good supply of napkins, or lick your fingers for a second hit of that great cheese taste.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cheese smell. Not bad at all, but not much.
From the package: “50% less fat reduced fat cheese curls” ... “No Preservatives, No Hydogenated Oils, No MSG, Nothing Artificial.” ... “Our Baked Cheese Puffs & Curls are all natural and deliciously different. They're just as cheesy and crunchy as the ones you grew up with but much healthier because they have at least 50% less fat than regular cheese puffs and no trans fat. Our Baked Buffs & Curls start with Organic Cornmeal, then baked with healthy oils and loaded with real cheese to tease your taste buds!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road