Michael Season's Baked Cheese Pops White Cheddar
Taste test: These "cheese pops" looked pretty much like Pirate's Booty, from the shape to the pale yellowish color.
They had a somewhat soft, somewhat styrofoamy texture and a pretty good cheese taste. Nothing bad about them, but they're nothing that I would go out of my way to find or eat. If you're in a store that has Michael Season's cheese puffs, don't but these — buy the Baked Cheese Curls or the Ultimate Crunchy Cheese Curls, which are both spectacular.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell.
From the package: “No Preservatives, No Hydrogenated Oils, No MSG, Nothing Artificial” ... “Wheat Free • Gluten Free” ... “50% Less Fat”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road