Michael Season's Baked Cheese Curls Hot Chili Pepper
Taste test: These curls had the standard crunchy cheese curls shape, with a light very orange base color darkened slightly by a sparse coating of dark red seasoning.
Upon biting in, they had the typical crunch of this type of curl, and initially there was a mild but very tasty cheese flavor. That was quickly followed by a surprisingly hot kick that was quite nice and grew in intensity to the point that if someone ate multiple curls, it was good to have a beverge handy. The taste was noticeably different from other hot cheese curls, and it was quite good. Our cheese puff eaters and hot pepper lovers thought that these were great.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just a mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Our Baked Cheese Puffs & Curls are all natural and deliciously different. They're just as cheesy and crunchy as the ones you grew up with but much healthier because they have at least 50% less fat than regular cheese puffs and no trans fat. Our Baked Buffs & Curls start with Organic Cornmeal, then baked with healthy oils and loaded with real cheese to tease your taste buds!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road