Michael Season's Artisan Baked Tuscan Blend Cheese Puffs
Taste test: These cheese puffs promised a flavor far different from typical puffs, so we were quite looking forward to trying them. We opened the bag to find that puffs had a pale yellow color, with minimal curvature on most pieces, and they were a bit thinner than big-name brand puffs such as Jax.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and soft crunch, with a tasty mix of cheeses. The ingredients listed cheddar, parmesan and romano cheeses, and that seemed about right, as it a bit of a more subtle, sophisticated flavor than cheddar puffs. The level of cheesiness did vary a bit from one puff to the next — most were pretty tasty, but some were on the bland side. Still, overall, these puffs were very good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild blend of cheese and spices.
From the package: “Our Artisan Baked Cheese Puffs are all natural and deliciously different. They're just as crunchy and cheesy as the ones you grew up with but the Adult flavor comes from cheeses that have grown up with you. They are healthier due to their reduced fat content and they have no trans fats.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road