Michael Season's Artisan Baked Smoked Gouda Puffs
Taste test: These cheese puffs were fairly thin and had a fairly light yellow color (but a bit brighter than the ones pictured on the front of the bag) with most pieces almost straight or just gently curved.
We crunched in to find a fairly dense feel, with still a reasonable lightness and good crispness. The initial taste was more corn puff than cheese, but the Gouda hit strong just shortly afterward. It definitely was a different cheese tasted than your standard fluorescent orange cheese puffs, and it was quite tasty.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, and really like smoked Gouda.
From the package: “Our Artisan Baked Cheese Puffs are all natural and deliciously different. They're just as crunchy and cheesy as the ones you grew up with but the Adult flavor comes from cheeses that have grown up with you. They are healthier due to their reduced fat content and they have no trans fats.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road