Michael Season's Artisan Baked Smoked Gouda Puffs
Taste test: These cheese puffs were fairly thin and had a fairly light yellow color (but a bit brighter than the ones pictured on the front of the bag) with most pieces almost straight or just gently curved.
We crunched in to find a fairly dense feel, with still a reasonable lightness and good crispness. The initial taste was more corn puff than cheese, but the Gouda hit strong just shortly afterward. It definitely was a different cheese tasted than your standard fluorescent orange cheese puffs, and it was quite tasty.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, and really like smoked Gouda.
From the package: “Our Artisan Baked Cheese Puffs are all natural and deliciously different. They're just as crunchy and cheesy as the ones you grew up with but the Adult flavor comes from cheeses that have grown up with you. They are healthier due to their reduced fat content and they have no trans fats.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road