Michael Season's Artisan Baked Bleu Cheese Puffs
Taste test: These cheese puffs were fairly thick and generally only slightly curved, with a bright yellow color.
We crunched in to find a good crispness, middling density, and a mild but real blue cheese flavor. The cheese wasn't anywhere near as intense as a blue cheese dressing or dip, but it still did taste quite a lot like blue cheese. Our snackers were big fans, and people came back to the bag for seconds, third and more!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really does smell like blue cheese dressing. For real!
From the package: “Our Artisan Baked Cheese Puffs are all natural and deliciously different. They're just as crunchy and cheesy as the ones you grew up with but the Adult flavor comes from cheeses that have grown up with you. They are healthier due to their reduced fat content and they have no trans fats.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road