Michael Season's Artisan Baked Bleu Cheese Puffs
Taste test: These cheese puffs were fairly thick and generally only slightly curved, with a bright yellow color.
We crunched in to find a good crispness, middling density, and a mild but real blue cheese flavor. The cheese wasn't anywhere near as intense as a blue cheese dressing or dip, but it still did taste quite a lot like blue cheese. Our snackers were big fans, and people came back to the bag for seconds, third and more!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really does smell like blue cheese dressing. For real!
From the package: “Our Artisan Baked Cheese Puffs are all natural and deliciously different. They're just as crunchy and cheesy as the ones you grew up with but the Adult flavor comes from cheeses that have grown up with you. They are healthier due to their reduced fat content and they have no trans fats.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road