Maryland Crab Curls
Taste test: This midsize bag of cheese curls contained lots of very thick, slightly curved curls with a mix of orange and black seasoning applied very evenly over the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a good texture, with a light crunch and fairly dense feel, while still being crisp and somewhat soft. But the real treat here was the Old Bay-style crab seasoning, which was tasty and intense. There was enough flavor from the seasoning that it was hard to specifically taste the cheese, and while the taste was similar to the various potato chips that get topped with Old Bay, the addition of cheese did make the overall flavor noticeably different. A nice change from your usual cheese curls. Our snackers were very impressed — these were quite tasty!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty intense on first whiff. Smells like Old Bay seasoning, mostly, and it's sufficiently strong that it's tough to notice any cheese.
From the package: “MD crab seasoned” ... “with cheese” ... “What time is it?!! Snack time!!” ... “Grab a sack today!” ... “Home Team Snacks appreciates how much fans love their favorite sports teams, crabs, and tasty snacks! So, we've wrapped up all those things in a Big Time Snack! Our Maryland Crab Curls™ are sure to be a fan favorite at every tailgate, backyard barbecue or any occasion! Grab a sack and enjoy our FANtastic Maryland Crab Curls!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Home Team Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road