Martin's Cheese Curls
Taste test: These bright orange cheese puffs had lots of seasoning on them.
The texture was crisp and maybe just the the slightest bit styrofoamy (though some tasters still said the puffs melted in their mouths), and there was a nice cheese taste. One of our tasters observed that the puffs tasted like buttered bread, and when we checked the ingredients, it turned out that the recipe actually did include butter. Our tasters liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell. Wow.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable OIl (contains one or more of the following: Canola, Corn, Cottonseed, Safflower, Soybean, or Sunflower), Whey, Corn Starch, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Annatto Extract, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Maltodextrin, Salt, Butter (Cream, Water, Salt), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Buttermilk, Monosodium Glutamate, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Yellow 5 Lake.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (416 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Perrydell Dairy Farm, York, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road