Martin's Cheese Curls
Taste test: These bright orange cheese puffs had lots of seasoning on them.
The texture was crisp and maybe just the the slightest bit styrofoamy (though some tasters still said the puffs melted in their mouths), and there was a nice cheese taste. One of our tasters observed that the puffs tasted like buttered bread, and when we checked the ingredients, it turned out that the recipe actually did include butter. Our tasters liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell. Wow.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable OIl (contains one or more of the following: Canola, Corn, Cottonseed, Safflower, Soybean, or Sunflower), Whey, Corn Starch, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Annatto Extract, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Maltodextrin, Salt, Butter (Cream, Water, Salt), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Buttermilk, Monosodium Glutamate, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Yellow 5 Lake.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road