Twisties Extreme Cheese
Taste test: This bag had a small Thai variation of the "Lay's" logo, but the larger Thai version of the Twisties logo won out, as these were actually cheese curls, not potato chips.
They had generally the same shapes and texture as Crunchy Cheetos, but most of the pieces were fairly small, with none of the huge "Cheeto de Milo" pieces that we always hope to find in a bag of Cheetos. The color was yellowish orange, but much more on the yellow side than orange. The taste surprisingly was not just cheese, as mentioned in the name and depicted on the package with the huge block of cheese, along with cheese dripping off the Twisties logo. To the contrary, it was bacony cheese. The flavor was quite good, as all of our tasters liked it.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like bacony cheese. Nice.
From the package: “Frito-Lay and Twisties are the registered trademarks of PepsiCo Inc. Purchase, New York” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Twisties (14 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (140 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road