Kurkure Puffcorn Yummy Cheese
Taste test: These snacks had irregular shapes, kind of like cheese puffs except not as curvy and with knobby bumps on them. The ones pictured on the bag had more Y-like shapes, similar to the faux-popcorn shapes of Chester's Puffcorn, but most of the ones in the bag did not.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch with a dense feel — plus an excellent tangy cheese flavor that could well fall within the description of "Yummy Cheese." There was more tanginess than heat initially, but it transitioned into a very nice midlevel burn in the aftertaste. So good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly tangy cheese smell.
From the package: “Product of India”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kurkure (10 snacks)
- Snacks from India (93 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1041 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Taj Mahal Desi Bazaar, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road