Koikeya Super Spicy Curls
Taste test: These corn-based snacks looked like crunchy cheese curls, with a light orange color generally, plus a smattering of small black bits.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and an immediate hot of strong spices, definitely including some hot peppers, though relatively mild on the heat scale initially. The heat grew stronger in the aftertaste, still not killer hot, but pretty hot anyway. Tasty and intense.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some tangy hot peppers, somewhat spicy.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Ebisuya Japanese Market, Medford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road