Koikeya Super Spicy Curls
Taste test: These corn-based snacks looked like crunchy cheese curls, with a light orange color generally, plus a smattering of small black bits.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and an immediate hot of strong spices, definitely including some hot peppers, though relatively mild on the heat scale initially. The heat grew stronger in the aftertaste, still not killer hot, but pretty hot anyway. Tasty and intense.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some tangy hot peppers, somewhat spicy.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Ebisuya Japanese Market, Medford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road