Koikeya Super Spicy Curls
Taste test: These corn-based snacks looked like crunchy cheese curls, with a light orange color generally, plus a smattering of small black bits.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and an immediate hot of strong spices, definitely including some hot peppers, though relatively mild on the heat scale initially. The heat grew stronger in the aftertaste, still not killer hot, but pretty hot anyway. Tasty and intense.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some tangy hot peppers, somewhat spicy.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Ebisuya Japanese Market, Medford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road