Koikeya Scorn Quattro Cheese
Taste test: These cheese curls had shapes similar to Crunchy Cheetos and an orange color that was bright but a bit muted compared with Cheetos, with some very sparse dark specks upon closer examination.
I crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and a nice taste that combined mild cheeses and mildly tangy spices. I'd be hard pressed to name the four cheeses here by taste, but I do know that I could eat a whole lot of these curls in one sitting.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy cheese smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Jia Ho Supermarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road