Koikeya Scorn Quattro Cheese
Taste test: These cheese curls had shapes similar to Crunchy Cheetos and an orange color that was bright but a bit muted compared with Cheetos, with some very sparse dark specks upon closer examination.
I crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and a nice taste that combined mild cheeses and mildly tangy spices. I'd be hard pressed to name the four cheeses here by taste, but I do know that I could eat a whole lot of these curls in one sitting.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy cheese smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Jia Ho Supermarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road