Koikeya Scorn Dohamari Koi Corn
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like crunchy cheese curls and labeled as Koi Corn flavored, which didn't help much to explain the flavor, but after good results from the Quattro Cheese and BBQ flavors of Koikeya Scorn, we were optimistic about this anyway. The pieces had a pale yellow color.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a flavor that was similar to very sweet corn, but maybe just a bit more sugary, quite nice. Hard to stop eating them!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet smell, kind of like sweet corn or cream corn.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Sweet Corn Snacks (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road