Koikeya Scorn BBQ
Taste test: These snacks looked similar to Crunchy Cheetos in shape, with a light orange color generally, plus an uneven smattering of darkish seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and lots of sweet, tangy barbecue flavor — not smoky or hot at all, but quite tasty as sweet flavorings go.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Jia Ho Supermarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road