Koikeya Scorn BBQ
Taste test: These snacks looked similar to Crunchy Cheetos in shape, with a light orange color generally, plus an uneven smattering of darkish seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and lots of sweet, tangy barbecue flavor — not smoky or hot at all, but quite tasty as sweet flavorings go.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road