Koikeya Scorn BBQ
Taste test: These snacks looked similar to Crunchy Cheetos in shape, with a light orange color generally, plus an uneven smattering of darkish seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and lots of sweet, tangy barbecue flavor — not smoky or hot at all, but quite tasty as sweet flavorings go.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Jia Ho Supermarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road